Spring is here, and PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn is excited to host your corporate or leisure guests for the perfect mountain getaway. Whether it's a corporate retreat or a reunion of family and friends, we have some great pricing and perks to help sweeten the deal, plus our team is here to help organzize fun programs and experiences for your guests.
Corporate Adventure Package
Squaw Valley is a hotbed of winter activities to suit anyone's tastes.
Book your retreat or meeting and choose from a variety of adventure options all located in the Squaw Valley area:
- Snowcat Skiing
- Snowshoeing hikes
Our team can coordinate your customized experience that will wow your team and get them inspired and energized for 2013.
Corporate Food & Wine Experience
PlumpJack is passionate about bringing the ultimate food and wine experience to their guests.
Treat your group to the following food and wine experiences:
- A custom wine tasting for your group with our wine director paired with bites
- Private wine or beer food pairing experience in our private dining room
- A custom Farm-to-Table dinner and wine pairing featuring our Executive Chef
Welcome Aboard Package
Our Welcome Aboard Package initiates newcomers who book a minimum of 30 midweek rooms nights with a complimentary bottle of wine and welcome card placed in each guestroom prior to arrival.
Welcome Aboard Package
First-timers rejoice! We have the perks and experiences that will keep you coming back again and again. Our Welcome Aboard Package initiates newcomers who book a minimum of 30 midweek room nights with a complimentary bottle of wine and welcome card placed in each guestroom prior to arrival
Restrictions apply and not valid for previously booked business.
Hotel Buy Out Package
Retreat, reunite, revive with your team, family or friends in 2013. Have PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn as your own private getaway for your group (corporate, wedding, retreats and reunions).
We can customize itineraries and help coordinate activities both onsite and offsite. The hotel is all yours including the pool area, fitness area, breakfast bar, and all guestrooms.
Can include the following items (contact a sales representative for more information)
- Hotel to yourself including suites
- Personalized concierge service
- Food and wine menu coordination
- Dedicated on-site coordinator
- Complimentary breakfast for guests
- Apres Ski cocktail and wine hour or Creekside/Pool Deck cocktail or wine hour
- Family style meals
- Casual pool party/BBQ options
- Private wine tasting with our wine director
- Culinary classes and demos
- Farm-to-Table Dining