Winter is just around the corner, and PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn is excited to host your corporate or leisure guests for the perfect mountain getaway. Whether it's a corporate retreat or a reunion of family and friends, we have some great pricing and perks to help sweeten the deal, plus our team is here to help organzize fun programs and experiences for your guests.
April Hot Dates
Visit the PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn this April during select midweek dates and receive guest room rates starting at $165 including daily hot breakfast.
Visit the PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn this April and receive guest room rates starting at $165 including breakfast for the following Hot Dates:
April 14 - 17
April 21 - 24
April 28 - 30
Minimum 30 room nights to qualify . Minimums and restrictions apply and not valid for previously booked business.
Corporate Food & Wine Experience
PlumpJack is passionate about bringing the ultimate food and wine experience to their guests.
Treat your group to the following food and wine experiences:
- A custom wine tasting for your group with our wine director paired with bites
- Private wine or beer food pairing experience in our private dining room
- A custom Farm-to-Table dinner and wine pairing featuring our Executive Chef
Book Early For Winter Package
Book early for the Winter Season and your guests receive a complimentary bottle of wine.
Book Early for Winter Package
Book your 2014 Winter Program prior to December 6, 2013 and your guests will have a complimentary bottle of Speare Cabernet and welcome card placed in their room prior to arrival.
Valid for midweek programs of at least 30 room nights.
Restrictions apply and not valid for previously booked business.
Hotel Buy Out Package
Retreat, reunite, revive with your team, family or friends in 2014. Have PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn as your own private getaway for your group (corporate, wedding, retreats and reunions).
We can customize itineraries and help coordinate activities both onsite and offsite. The hotel is all yours including the pool area, fitness area, breakfast bar, and all guest rooms.
Can include the following items (contact a sales representative for more information)
Minimums and restrictions apply.
- Hotel to yourself including suites (restaurant & bar remain open to the public)
- Personalized concierge service
- Food and wine menu coordination
- Dedicated on-site coordinator
- Complimentary hot breakfast for guests
- Apres Ski cocktail and wine hour or Creekside/Pool Deck cocktail or wine hour
- Family style meals
- Casual pool party/BBQ options
- Private wine tasting with our wine director
- Culinary classes and demos
- Farm-to-Table Dining