Stay, Dine, Wed at PlumpJackSquaw Valley Inn in 2013
FEATURED HOTEL OFFER
15% Off Your Stay
Book today for travel April through June
Your extended ski getaway starts at PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn with this limited-time offer
Your Stay Includes:
- Expansive breakfeast buffet
- Valet parking
- Ski valet
- 20% off ski rentals at the Inn Shop
Stay 2 Nights Receive the 3rd for Free
This spring, enjoy amazing savings on your escape to the mountains!
Stay 2 Nights with us and receive the 3rd night free. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast before charging out the door for skiing, hiking or a relaxing day at the spa.
*Rate is reflected as a 33.33% discount to a minimum 3 night stay. Rate is not valid for group reservations, may not be combined with any other discount and is not valid throughout holiday periods. Rate is valid for stays April 7, 2013 through June 28, 2013. Subject to availability and blackout dates.
There is nothing like celebrating with good food, good wine and good company in the mountains. Dining at PlumpJack Café is truly a treat with Chef Ben "Wyatt" Dufresne's seasonal menus.
Go to the PlumpJack Cafe page for hours and menus.
New Cafe Hours
2013 SPRING HOURS
Breakfast ($18 non-hotel guests)
7:30am- 10:30am Daily*
*based upon occupancy, breakfast will be a full buffet or served to order.
Bar and Lounge
Dining Room is closed April 29, 2013-May 22nd, 2013
Monday – Wednesday CLOSED
Thursday 6pm to 9pm
Friday & Saturday 6pm to 9:30pm
Sunday 6pm to 9pm
- Martini Mondays
$4 off Grey Goose Martinis
$4 off Edamame Dip
- Tequila Tuesdays
$4 off Don Julio Cocktail
$4 off Jack’s al Pastor Tacos
- Whiskey Wednesdays
$4 off Eagle Rare Bourbon Cocktails
$4 off a Pizza of the Day
- Tiki Thursdays
$4 off Tropical Rum Cocktails
$4 off Eddies Ghost Wings
Summer Wine & Farm-to-Table Dinner Series
PlumpJack Cafe is excited for another series of great food and wine. Don’t miss our two Farm-to-Table dinners on July 18th and August 15th featuring wine pairings by guest winemakers.
- July 11th Grgich Hills Estate
- July 18th Gary Romano of Sierra Valley Farms & Talisman Winery
- July 25th Troon Vineyard
- August 8th Calera Wine
- August 15th Elizabeth Reifers of Spanish Spring Greens Farm & McNeil & Sons Wine
- August 29th Mike Gioia of Caymus Vineyards
- September 6th Orin Swift
- September 26th Brewmaster Dinner TBD
Bring Chef Wyatt and the teams recipes into your own kitchen with our new Signature Recipes page. If you have a favorite recipe from PlumpJack Café, let us know on our Facebook page and we’ll get it posted.
Top 5 Reasons to Book your Wedding at
Plumpjack Sqaw Valley Inn
- Buy-out the hotel so you and your wedding party can celebrate all night long. Why? Because you can, the hotel is yours.*
- Your guests are treated to an expansive breakfast bufer to fuel their day
- Location, Location, Location-limitless outdoor activities and walking distance to shoping and dining at the Village at Squaw.
- On-site catering by the popular PlumpJack cafe known for thier FARM-TO-TABLE INGREDIENTS and INNOVATIVE MENUS.
- On-site coordinator to help plan unique experiences and programs for your wedding party to keep everyone entertained and happy.
PlumpJackSport in the Village at Squaw Valley
UP TO 40% OFF ALL SKI JACKETS, PANTS & APRES BOOTS THROUGH MARCH
Winter wear doesn't have to be shapeless and utilitarian. Sure we want to keep the cold out, but we don't want to sacrifice our fashion-forward instincts. Stand out from the ski lift crowd with an outfit that reflects your personality and style. PlumpJackSport's winter ski wear and technical line includes some of the most stylish pieces that are exclusive to a handful of outfitters in the North Lake Tahoe area.
- Fire + Ice
- Erin Snow
- Giro helmets
- Ray Ban sunglasses
- Smith goggles and sunglasses
- Ben Sherman
Hours of Operation:
8am – 8pm daily