A memorable wedding demands a memorable venue.
Indoor ceremonies take place in our ballroom, with floor-to-ceiling views that bring the outdoors in. Or, choose one of our outdoor locations, either poolside or creekside. Either way, the Sierra Nevada Mountains provide a magnificent backdrop to your ceremony.
Our unique, two-story private reception venue allows for all aspects of your special day to be held indoors if you want (or if the weather demands). It features natural wood beams beneath a high, peaked ceiling, rich tapestry wall panels and subtle color palettes that can be transformed according to your unique vision.
Settle in for the weekend, and make yourself at home.
PlumpJack combines the refinements of a world-class hotel with the charm of a mountain lodge. The Inn is conveniently located at the base of the Squaw Valley ski area and pedestrian village, complete with shops and restaurants.
Our 56 comfortable guestrooms invite you and your guests to make a weekend of it. We have eight uniquely designed suites, including our Penthouse Suite, which perfectly befits a newly married couple. Rooms feature goose-down bedding, flat-screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi, and many even include inspiring mountain views. You and your guests will enjoy a complimentary gourmet breakfast buffet each morning, and our onsite restaurant, PlumpJack Café, is Lake Tahoe's premier fine dining destination.
We put the "destination" in destination wedding.
Your wedding will be the main event, but the area allows for some impressive opening acts:
- In winter, 4,000 acres of world-class ski and snowboard terrain are within steps of our door.
- Some of the most beautiful trails in California are right out our front door — perfect for hiking and mountain biking.
- Ride on one of our cruiser bikes along the majestic Truckee river.
- Ride Squaw Valley Aerial Tram to elevation 8200 feet for breathtaking views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and Lake Tahoe.
- Browse the luxurious shops and boutiques in the Village, including PlumpJack Sport.
- Onsite, you can take advantage of our fitness center, year-round hot tubs, and outdoor swimming pool in summer.